Retainer of £200 p m + £15 per hour, paid on invoice
Draper Residents Association is looking for a keyholder to manage hiring of, and access to, its hall at the Elephant and Castle
This is an extremely responsible position, representing the face of the Draper Residents Association.
- checking hall hire calendar and organising daily opening/closing schedule - opening and closing hall for hirers - ensuring hall maintains standards set by the DRA (an induction session will cover this) - explaining hall guidelines and regulations, including fire alarm procedures, to hirers - ensuring hirers leave the hall as it was hired, and if not, recording/photographing evidence and reporting to DRA Chair
- where there is no time to call a cleaner, cleaning hall to a presentable standard
You may need to work at short notice in cases of last minute hires
The hall is in use seven days per week
- Legally entitled to work in the UK (proof will be required)
- Fluent English
- Living near SE1 6TL or within very easy reach
- Available to work mornings from 8.30am and (some) evenings until 10pm
- Experience in dealing with diverse members of the public
- Home online access, plus basic word processing ability
- Smart appearance
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up