£18,000 pa (pro-rata for part time positions)
Full time and part time
We are seeking excellent full time and part time Administrators to join the Housing, Learning & Enterprise Support and Community Programme teams. Each Administrator will be highly organised and efficient, and will be expected to provide an excellent all round administrative support service.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
• excellent administrative and computer skills
• accuracy and attention to detail
• good people and communication skills
• flexibility and the ability to multi-task
• ability to take initiative and responsibility
• the capacity to work in a busy, creative environment
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Wednesday 19 September. Interviews scheduled to take place on Wednesday 26 September. Details about all posts and application packs can be obtained from www.coinstreet.org or from the HR Officer Coin Street neighbourhood centre, 108 Stamford Street, London SE1 9NT by email [email protected] or telephone 020 7021 1665.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up