Win a pair of tickets to Hacksaw Ridge at IWM London
Thursday 18 May
We've got three pairs of tickets to a special screening of HACKSAW RIDGE at IWM London to give away to SE1 readers. Just answer the simple question below for your chance to win.
Terms & conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via London SE1 website. One entry per person permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 9:00am on 15 May 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 12:00pm on 16 May 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted/
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw on 16 May 2017.
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend the HACKSAW RIDGE screening at London's Imperial War Museum, Lambeth Rd, London SE1 6HZ on 18 May 2017 at 18:30. Transportation to and from the Imperial War Museum is not included.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail (using details provided at entry) on 16 May 2017 and must respond from that e-mail address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 day of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be confirmed via e-mail by the Promoter to the winner within 1 day of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Bankside Press Ltd of 27 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NY