Are you worried about paying your bills and how the government spending cuts will affect you?
Come along and find out about:
• What benefits you might be entitled to
• Help with housing costs
• Saving energy and money, including energy saving tips and getting the best fuel deal
• Staying well and healthy
• Help to get back into work or training
• What to do if you have got into difficulties paying your bills
• The services of London Mutual Credit Union- savings and low cost credit
• Low cost home contents insurance for Southwark Council Tenants
The event is co-ordinated by the Southwark Legal Advice Network which includes voluntary sector advice providers, private practice solicitors, and community and statutory agencies.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up