Letterforms are no practical joking matter, but they can be fun.
With a first chance to see Wim Crouwel: A graphic odyssey, be inspired to graphically design your way around the museum.
Take part in hands on workshops and compile your own A is for alphabet compendium. M is for the usual myriad of things to do throughout the galleries including:
• Gallery tour of Wim Crouwel: A graphic odyssey with guest curator Tony Brook.
• Talks by Morag Myerscough describing recent projects and Vincent Connare chatting about Comic Sans.
• Workshops about letter forms from a greeting card designers perspective.
• Artists Kirsty Lyall and Helen Jones will be projecting typewriter art onto the side of the museum to encourage you to have a go.
• Live drawing by Sign writer Ray Howell who will be spelling out DESIGN MUSEUM in abnormal proportion.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up