Family activities and workshops to celebrate four years of the Brookwood Triangle garden.
• Wildfood walk and drawing workshop by Ceri Buck (Invisible Food) 12-3pm
• Make a mini take-away garden with Alison Winfield-Chislett from the Goodlife centre 2-3pm
• Plant workshop by the South London Master gardeners 12-2pm
• Face and henna hand painting
• Chickens from Charles Dickens Primary School
• Barbecue by Jeff's Cafe
Bring food to share
5-7pm: Foodie Cinema: Come and help with the pedal-powered cinema screening films from near and far.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up