Join Bankside Open Spaces Trust to celebrate the first year of its food growing projects.
Come and learn more about the projects, setting up your own food growing projects and gain information from local residents and visiting professionals.
• Talks from charities growing food in this country and overseas (food growing, bee-keeping)
• BBQ cooking local produce from BOST's food growing sites. Bring along a dish of your own to share.
• Harvest festival related sports and games
• Live music from a local group
• Arts and crafts
• Foodie quiz with prizes to be won
• Recipe swap - please email Hej your favourite recipe - she'll be compiling a sheet and handing it around on the day: [email protected]
There will also be an update on plans for Mint Street Park.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up