A variety of stalls will offer visitors of all ages and abilities the opportunity to:
• take on fitness challenges in the fitness suite with the chance to win personal training sessions
• understand how to achieve a balanced diet with healthy eating and nutritional advice
• find out more about how to stay healthy with advice on blood pressure, cholesterol and body mass index
• relax with taster massages from a trained physiotherapist
• access information and advice on alcohol, drug and sexual health awareness
• access specialist advice from local charities and organisations including British Heart Foundation, and Mind (mental health).
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up