Launch of new weekly Tuesday morning market in the Memorial Park in the heart of the Guy's campus.
A huge range of seasonal and local foods to take home to cook, and plenty of hot food for your lunch.
Farmers and producers confirmed include:
• Fresh organic veg from Wild Country Organics, including lots of veg you might not be familiar with – all grown in their Cambridgeshire glasshouses
• Matt and Steve of the Handpicked Shellfish Company with fresh fish from the Dorset coast – also providing mackerel baps and crabmeat salads
• Biodynamic eggs, apples and juice from Brambletye Fruit Farm
• Woodwards Farm with beef from their own-reared Hereford and Angus cattle - try their exceptional minute steaks.
• Martin Yorwarth with Thames Estuary fish
• A wide range of Essex-grown fruit from Fiveways Fruit Farm
• Bread Bread – a Brixton-based bakery who even use some grains milled in Southwest London
• Fosse Meadows Farm - A free-range poultry farm with high welfare at the heart of everything they do
The market is ideally located for staff at Guy's Hospital, King's College students and staff and all businesses and organisations in the surrounding area.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up