Now in its third year, the flower and vegetable show promotes locally grown produce.
Judging will start from 4pm.
There will be live music, homemade cakes and tea, craft stalls and other things to see and do.
Items for the competition can be submitted on the day any time before 4pm.
• Biggest SE1 vegetable of its kind
• Biggest SE1 sunflower
• Best home produce entry i.e. quiche, carrot cake, pakoras
• Best SE1 vegetable and fruit display in a bowl or basket
• Best SE1 jam or chutney
• Best vegetable or fruit animal/sculpture
• SE1 goes Exotic - home grown fruit or veg display e.g. okra, melon, kiwi
• A seasonal SE1 grown floral display - judged for presentation and variety
• Miniature garden no bigger than a wheelbarrow
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up