Get on your bike or put your best foot forward to raise money for London's places of worship. Enjoy access to splendid religious buildings across London and raise money to protect our heritage.
Walkers, cyclists and public transport users are sponsored to visit as many places of worship as they can on the day. All the money raised goes to help keep these buildings open and in community use.
Local churches taking part (open to visitors 10am-5pm):
• St Mary Magdalen - Bermondsey Street SE1 3UW
• St Anne's - Thorburn Square SE1 5QA
• St James - Thurland Road SE16 4AA
• Finnish Church - 33 Albion Street SE16 7HZ
• St Mary's Rotherhithe - St Marychurch Street SE16 4JE
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up