Blackfriars Settlement and the ACE project present a 'Question Time' panel featuring special guest speakers:
• Cllr Neil Coyle - Deputy Mayor of
• William Lavin - Green Party Parliamentary candidate
for Bermondsey and Old Southwark
• Lord (Mike) Storey- Liberal Democrat spokesperson on education, families and young people in the House of Lords
• Cllr Dora Dixon-Fyle, MBE- Southwark Labour cabinet member for Adult Social Care, the Arts and Culture
• Momtaz Rahman - Project Manager for The Migrants' Rights Network
RSVP to Rita
Phone: 020 7928 9521
Email: [email protected]
Active citizenship and English (ACE) is a 2 year European Integration Fund project to support women who are still citizens of countries outside the EU and are settling in the UK.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up