Blackfriars Settlement and the ACE project present a 'Question Time' panel featuring special guest speakers:
• Cllr Neil Coyle - Deputy Mayor of
• William Lavin - Green Party Parliamentary candidate
for Bermondsey and Old Southwark
• Lord (Mike) Storey- Liberal Democrat spokesperson on education, families and young people in the House of Lords
• Cllr Dora Dixon-Fyle, MBE- Southwark Labour cabinet member for Adult Social Care, the Arts and Culture
• Momtaz Rahman - Project Manager for The Migrants' Rights Network
RSVP to Rita
Phone: 020 7928 9521
Email: [email protected]
Active citizenship and English (ACE) is a 2 year European Integration Fund project to support women who are still citizens of countries outside the EU and are settling in the UK.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up