A new Cancer Centre is now under construction at Guy’s Hospital which will provide most cancer treatment under one roof when it opens to patients in autumn 2016.
This event (held at St Thomas') will feature a range of stands showcasing:
- the building
- new technology to be used within the centre
- clinical services for patients
- appliances (wigs and prosthetics)
- designers (tied scarves, turbans and hats)
- cancer information
- researchers sharing details on clinical trials and new
developments in cancer treatment.
- Look Good Feel Better will also provide beauty advice for
women receiving cancer treatment.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up