• Come to the stairs on Bankside near the Globe to discover 10,000 years of the Thames's multicultural history beneath your feet.
• Take part in archaeological walks along the foreshore at 11am, 12 noon and 1pm. To book email [email protected] - or turn up on the day.
• Visit the archaeology stall 1pm - 4pm.
• Buy riverwood furniture and artefacts from the Riverwood Project (run by Greenwich Mencap) from 11am.
• Learn the river's health from London's rats.
• Experience elemental magic with the combination of fire, earth and tidal waters under the stars from 9pm.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up