A chance to see behind the scenes of St Thomas' Hospital. There's something for everyone - from displays and demonstrations to health advice and entertainment.
Last year's open day at Guy's Hospital was attended by more than 2,000 people.
The day will include:
• A Balkan brass band, an African dance group and a South American trio who will play a sparkling blend of Brazilian samba, Mexican bolero and Cuban song.
• Workshops including a Radio Lollipop DJ workshop
• More than 40 stalls to browse
• Face painting and stilt walking
• Information on getting fit and staying healthy
There will be free admission to the Florence Nightingale Museum all day too.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up