Special midweek small-scale farmers' market for collection of items pre-ordered for Christmas and purchase of last-minute essentials.
• Alham Wood Dairy, Somerset: Extremely hard to find hand-made fresh mozzarella and buffalo meat.
• Animal Farm: A former educational farm that teaches the good farming practices to schools, sells a wide range of meats, including pork, beef, lamb, poultry and goat meat.
• Ted's Veg: Sells a huge range of vegetables farmed by Ted Dawson in Lincolnshire. Look out for their fantastic Jerusalem artichokes.
• Nut Knowle Farm: England's longest running commercial goat dairy.
• Luca's Bakery: Fantastic South London organic bakery
• Galileo Farm: Family-run organic farm from Warwickshire offering turkeys, geese, beef, lamb, pork and much besides.
• Global Fusion Foods: Creole-style vegan cakes made by Colga Parker, including unusually tasty delicacies such as Chocolate Beetroot and turnip cake! Also providing fantastic Christmas cakes and figgy pudding.
• Christchurch Line-Caught Fish: Dorset fisherman Les Lawrence fishes using traditional and sustainable rod-and line methods, and brings his catch, whatever it may be, straight up to London.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up