An action-packed family fun weekend celebrating World Fair Trade Day on 8 May.
The three-day festival will feature music, films, football-themed fun and games, and much more.
• Dubble, the Fairtrade chocolate bar created for kids, by kids, is celebrating its tenth birthday with free chocolate tastings and loads of kids entertainment.
• Tom Palmer, author of two football fiction series for children, will be launching his latest book, Offside. Tom recently travelled to Ghana to learn about cocoa and Fairtrade and Offside features a young footballer who is the son of Fairtrade cocoa farmers in Ghana.
• There will be activities for kids and familes throughout the day, starting at 11am on Saturday and Sunday
Children can take part in drumming, singing and drama workshops, and then join in with live performances of a kids' opera based on children's author Tom Palmer's latest book, Offside.
• Fairtrade chocolate and wine tasting and evening films on Friday and Saturday evenings.
• Stalls selling and sampling produce from a range of Fairtrade companies including Bishopston Trading, Cafédirect, Divine Chocolate, Ehrmanns wines, India Shop, Liberation Nuts, Pants to Poverty, Traidcraft, Tropical Wholefood, Ubuntu, JP Juice, Zaytoun, plus many more.
• Opportunities to try lots of new Fairtrade products.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up