After thousands of hours of work by volunteers and professionals, the restoration of the Wurlitzer organ from the Elephant & Castle Trocadero cinema is nearing completion.
The Wurlitzer organ was used in the Trocadero cinema in New Kent Road from 1930 to 1961.
The site of the Trocadero is marked by a plaque unveiled in 2008 by Denis Norden.
Now a £275,000 project to relocate the organ to the Troxy cinema and events venue across the river in Commercial Road is nearing completion.
Tickets for the organ's debut concert on Saturday 22 August are now on sale.