Take part in a day of talks, activities, tours and film screenings linked to the Build the Truce exhibition.
- Film screenings of creative work from young people who have formed part of the Build theTruce education project and from organisations such as International Alert.
- Talks involving, among others, Co-curator of the Build the Truce display, Dr Tim Jacoby.
- Panel discussion looking at contemporary conflict resolution. Includes a chance to ask conflict eyewitnesses and experts their views.
- Pop-up Talks – quick but unique interpretations of museum objects and displays in the atrium and other spaces within IWM London.
- 'What a Performance' – short drama performances of specially commissioned scripts looking at conflict through the lens of peace.
- Drop-in storytelling and art sessions – a chance for children to meet storytellers and hear truce time tales, producing artwork to take home.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up