The derelict buildings around St George's Circus once again feature in English Heritage's annual register of historic structures at risk.
Two years ago English Heritage launched its Heritage at Risk register to replace the former Buildings at Risk scheme for listed structures deemed to be in a poor condition and widened its scope to include parks and gardens as well as shipwrecks and battlefields.
This year the St George's Circus Conservation Area as a whole has been deemed to be 'at risk', with its condition described as 'very bad'.
Also highlighted in Bermondsey are several tombs in St Mary Magdalen churchyard and the Tanner Street Park drinking fountain which is the 1738 top to the tower of the demolished St Olave's, Tooley Street.
The clock tower of Henry Wood Hall in Trinity Church Square is described as needing "extensive repair". Concern is also expressed regarding the condition of the railings, walls and gates of the former St Mary's Church, now the Garden Museum, next to Lambeth Palace.
The wrought iron railings and Portland stone piers at St John's Churchyard on Fair Street have been added to the register for the first time. English Heritage says they are "a good example of late Georgian ironwork but have started to corrode".
Another new addition to the register is the Roman boat beneath Guy's Hospital. Architects competing to design the new cancer treatment centre at the hospital have been asked to come up with ways of displaying or relocating the boat.
The Waterloo Conservation Area around St John's Waterloo has also been removed from the register.