Located in the Royal Festival Hall, the restaurant has stunning views over the South Bank and the Thames from its floor to ceiling windows.
Executive chef Adam Gray describes his food as modern British. The grill offers a more informal dining experience than the main restaurant.
Tel: (020) 7654 7800
Fax: 020 7654 7801
Nearest tube station: Waterloo (468 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Skylon
- South Bank Skylon could make a comeback - in Hereford (24 Feb 2012)
- South Bank's Festival of Britain 60 years on (19 Jan 2011)
- The Queen attends Royal Festival Hall gala concert (9 Oct 2007)
- The Rake named best bar in Time Out awards (20 Sep 2007)
- New venues on Time Out shortlist (3 Aug 2007)