Small coffee kiosk with seating in the colonnades below Waterloo Station.
Tel: (020) 7928 4920
Nearest tube station: Waterloo (136 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Starbucks
- "Incongruous and unsympathetic" Starbucks in Borough High Street rejected (17 Feb 2011)
- John Harvard Library is "stunning exemplar" says culture minister (1 Dec 2009)
- Paul bakery opens in Waterloo Road (13 May 2009)
- Good Egg Award for Ken Livingstone (17 Dec 2007)
- Fairtrade chocolate firm is Britain's best social enterprise (4 Nov 2007)
Forum discussions about Starbucks
- Coffee in Waterloo
- Costa Coffee in Southwark Street (ex Harper's Cafe)
- Queen Elizabeth St Tesco Metro
- ANOTHER Tesco?!?
- Tesco, The Cut, SE1
- Southbank Skate Park relocation
- Filthy McDonalds
- Woolfson and Tay
- Buying 1 bedroom flat at Bermondsey Spa
- Exciting news Pret to open in BHS
- The Siege of The Elephant: Convergence against gentrification of The Elephant Nov 17th 2012
- Strange smell in Waterloo
- Campaigning for 35% Affordable Housing in The Elephant regeneration
- New Tesco Express?
- Borough Market
- London Bridge or Bermondsey/Canada Water safety??
- Another coffee shop
- Starbucks and Pret deliveries
- Sainsbury's coming to The Cut