The Crown has an outdoor seating area.
Tel: (020) 7261 9524
Nearest tube station: Southwark (300 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Crown
- Police release CCTV images after stabbing outside crown court (4 Apr 2013)
- Public sector strike: march and picket lines in SE1 (30 Jun 2011)
- Obituary: The Very Revd Colin Slee, Dean of Southwark (28 Nov 2010)
- Borough's Crown Post Office closes as Costcutter takes over (24 Jul 2008)
- "Save Borough Post Office" say trade unionists and pensioners (12 May 2008)
Forum discussions about The Crown
- Rehearsal venue in SE1 needed!
- Workfare v Welfare
- Broken windows around Union Street area
- Gertrude Lawrence - local girl
- Where to celebrate a 50th?
- Southwark Council tree strategy consultation
- JJ's Korean Bar and Restaurant, New Kent Road
- Foreign child visiting SE1
- Recorder of Southwark pledges to reconnect 'aloof' crown court with community
- Request for recommendations for pub with free function room for booklaunch
- Tower Bridge New Lighting - First look
- Borough Market
- Southwark Council Assembly on March 28 - Older People
- Linden Homes Blackfriars Road development (was: Garages on Pocock Street)
- Southwark Crown Court
- Bell Pub - demolition
- Great Dover Street, right now
- Where To Watch The Rugby In SE1
- London - the city that...