The Island Cafe
Takeaway service available.
The Island Cafe offers a delivery service.
With independent (free) wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7407 2224
Fax: 020 7407 0400
Nearest tube station: Borough (364 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Island Cafe
- Community wardens make 27 alcohol seizures in Flat Iron Square (22 Nov 2009)
- MPs and peers join Bankside Bike Week breakfast (16 Jun 2004)
- Bike Week 2004 (12 Jun 2004)
- Bike Week in SE1 (17 Jun 2002)
Forum discussions about The Island Cafe
- Flat Iron Square Restaurants
- Cobbler-Redcross Way (Cobblers Nest)
- Flat Iron Square closed this eve
- Anyone lost a rabbit?
- Exotic car sightings in SE1
- Union Street/Flat Iron Square
- Copperfield Street / Loman Street SE1
- Public toilets on Tooley Street
- Car wash
- Car wash?
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Free WiFi access?
- Simon the Tanner is shut again
- Midsummer madness
- Any good cafés?
- hunt for the best fryup
- What bugs you in Bankside?