Independent 50-seat cinema in Bermondsey Square with cafe and bar.
Shortwave Cinema has an outdoor seating area.
With independent (free) wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7357 6845
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (1010 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Shortwave Cinema
- Bermondsey Square Community Fund awards £11,000 to local projects (9 Jun 2011)
- Local filmmaker tells story of Bermondsey Antiques Market (28 Nov 2010)
- Woolfson & Tay bookshop, cafe and gallery opens in Bermondsey Square (11 Sep 2010)
- Bermondsey Abbey blue plaque unveiled (11 Sep 2010)
- Sarah Brown and Annie Lennox at Millennium Bridge for International Women's Day (8 Mar 2010)
Forum discussions about Shortwave Cinema
- Just moved - suggestions
- Special Screening of film "Pride"
- Rainy day photography locations?
- The Bermondsey Art Trail
- Hotel GB
- Runners in Bermondsey Street
- Volunteer opportunities or part time work.
- Gardening services required
- Baby groups
- Bicycle shop on Tower Bridge Road
- Vigil for cyclist Ellie Carey
- 30th birthday venue
- Lost Mookie Scuttlebug
- Lost and Found - On TBR
- Flyer placement for my community art project
- Bermondsey St Festival Sat 18 Sep 2010
- SE1 mother and baby groups?
- Table tennis in Bermondsey Square