The London Bridge Experience
A stunning combination of special effects, CGI, real characters and animation take visitors from the bridge's creation in Roman times, right through to the opening of the modern day bridge. There are unexpected shocks, thrills and drama along the way.
Braver visitors can then go deeper into the bowels of the bridge and test their nerve in the London Tombs, where human remains and historic artefacts have been discovered. This grisly tour offers Hollywood-style special effects and a huge scare factor in an authentic - and extremely spooky - setting.
Under-15s must be accompanied by an adult.
Tel: 0800 043 4666
Open: Daily 10am-6pm (till 7pm Jul-Oct)
News & features about The London Bridge Experience
- London Dungeon names the date for County Hall relocation (17 Nov 2012)
- London Bridge Experience relaunches as The Crypts (16 Oct 2012)
- Historic Southwark Cathedral vault excavated for Thameslink reburials (12 May 2010)
- Petition launched against 'gory scenes' in the street at London Bridge (22 Oct 2009)
- 38 Southwark young people trained to welcome visitors (29 Aug 2009)
- London Bridge Experience to pay compensation to Dungeon (29 Jul 2009)
- American Werewolves in London Bridge (2 Jul 2009)
- London Dungeon to sue London Bridge Experience (4 Aug 2008)
- London Bridge is Falling Down - local schools invited to record rhyme (17 Dec 2007)
Forum discussions about The London Bridge Experience
- Missing Elderly Man last seen in Waterloo
- London Bridge Station Approved
- My Big Fat Greek
- Tooley Street pavement - obstruction by London Dungeon visitors
- London Bridge Experience harassment
- London Bridge 'gory scenes' petition
- London Dungeon Vs London Bridge Experience
- Bicycle Service
- London Bridge Experience street horror
- Is SE1 turning into Soho?
- Scary things in SE1
- The London Bridge Experience
- Flake Â£3.50?!?!?!
- Cheeky boys visit
- SE1 visitor attractions - too expensive for most families?
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to The London Bridge Experience
- The Barrowboy and Banker (36 yards)
- Pizza Express (38 yards)
- La Cave (58 yards)
- The Mudlark (72 yards)
- London Bridge Kebab (80 yards)
- Dakin & Co (90 yards)
- Southwark Cathedral Refectory (90 yards)
- My Tea Shop (96 yards)
- Cafe Brood (104 yards)
- Number 1 Bar (110 yards)
- Altamarea (112 yards)
- London Bridge Tandoori (114 yards)
- Tito's Peruvian Restaurant (118 yards)
- The Guildable Manor (120 yards)
- Pret a Manger (122 yards)
- Fantastic Fried Chicken (124 yards)