Tel: (020) 7403 3659
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (490 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Wagamama
- Better Bankside party launches Buzz Local Shop Week (29 Jul 2009)
- South Bank celebrates completion of Festival Riverside (3 Aug 2005)
- Sandi Toksvig opens Foyles' South Bank branch (5 Jul 2005)
- "World's most famous bookshop" coming to the South Bank (15 Feb 2005)
Forum discussions about Wagamama
- Mystery Door Policy at Southwark Tavern
- Slabs outside Wagamama, Clink St
- SE1 vs East North of the river
- Good places to eat around Think Apartments, Tower Bridge Road
- South Eastern Railway Buiding - Tooley Street
- Reasonable priced placed where you can eat?
- Mexican grocery?
- The best restaurant in SE1
- Empire Square - Commercial Space
- Artwork on Clink Street today?
- Cheeky boys visit
- Bangalore Express
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Is it a Banksy?
- Restaurants near Vinopolis
- Wagamama Royal Festival Hall is closed!
- Sunday's in Borough Market
- Another bit of SE1 heritage gone!
- Caffe Nero comes to The Cut: what next?