Premier Inn London County Hall
Formerly known as Premier Travel Inn.
City centre version of the popular motel situated in the former County Hall. Handy for Waterloo Station. Just yards away from the London Eye and a stone's throw from Westminster and the Houses of Parliament.
314 rooms with telvision and telephone. Features 210-seater restaurant and licensed bar. "Probably the best value hotel beds in London" (Sunday Telegraph). For more upmarket accommodation in the same building try the Marriott.
The hotel boasts a meeting room that can hold up to 35 people.
WiFi internet access available throughout the whole building.
Book online for Premier Inn London County Hall
News & features about Premier Inn London County Hall
Forum discussions about Premier Inn London County Hall
- Hotel suggestions please
- Buying Sunday's papers on Saturday night
- Crampton St.
- Wedding venues - help
- London City Hotel
- Nice, budget hotel or B&B in SE1 area?
- Looking for a decent Supermarket?
- Eurostar closing Waterloo 2007
- Food at the Royal Oak
- Hotels and Hostels
- special meal in london
- Bermondsey Sq. Lifeblood or slippery slope?
- TfL Congestion Creation Scheme
- Apartments in Lower Marsh & Long Lane
- Where is the best place to eat?
- pubs/restaurants Waterloo
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Premier Inn London County Hall
- Chopstix Noodle Bar (12 yards)
- Ozu (70 yards)
- Zen China (86 yards)
- BB Pasta Bar (112 yards)
- Cucina (126 yards)
- Troia Restaurant (128 yards)
- Troia Bagel Deli Cafe (128 yards)
- Gillray's Steakhouse & Bar (128 yards)
- Neds Noodle Bar (132 yards)
- Starbucks (144 yards)
- All Bar One (158 yards)
- McDonald's (170 yards)
- Locale (174 yards)
- The Slug and Lettuce (184 yards)
- Bakery County Hall (206 yards)
- Subway (206 yards)