The White Hart
Family-run pub in Bankside serving food at lunchtime.
Football shown on Sky TV.
Tel: (020) 7928 8265
Nearest tube station: Southwark (276 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The White Hart
- Bankside Urban Forest celebrated at London Festival of Architecture finale (5 Jul 2010)
- Last chance to see Lost Southwark exhibition at Cuming Museum (20 Aug 2009)
- Fire Station bar licence up for review in blocked pavement row (14 Oct 2008)
- Pottery kiln found in Great Suffolk Street (13 Jan 2007)
- Trauma starring Colin Firth (17 Sep 2004)
Forum discussions about The White Hart
- White Hart status
- Demolition of 21 Webber Street
- Police cordon Great Suffolk Street
- Woman abused outside White Hart Pub SE1
- Have your say about Great Suffolk Street
- Riots - updates and is everyone OK?
- The Borough
- Polish speaking solicitor
- Bear Lane
- Funny and not so funny comments you have heard tourists make.
- Pub crawl suggestions
- Has there been a murder in Kennington
- Fire Station and the pavement
- Best pubs in SE1
- Veggie Roast
- Fun pub or gastropub near Southwark/Waterloo/Borough?
- Moving down to London SE11
- Good place in SE1 for Sunday lunch?
- New to the Area
- Rugby clubs in London