Lord Nelson has an outdoor seating area.
With independent wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7207 2701
Nearest tube station: Southwark (162 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Lord Nelson
- Sun shines for Nelson Square Fair (27 Aug 2007)
- IN PICTURES: Thames Nelson Flotilla (16 Sep 2005)
- Anna Ford opens Waterloo fair (12 Sep 2005)
- Tower Bridge crash report blames mix-up (29 Oct 2004)
- Drama in the Pool of London as ship hits Tower Bridge (15 May 2004)
Forum discussions about Lord Nelson
- Dog and Pot and Monkey Puzzle Tree
- Old Kings Head, Blackfriars Road S E 1
- Whitesmith's Arms, Crosby Row - closed down?
- Linden Homes Blackfriars Road development (was: Garages on Pocock Street)
- Lord Nelson Trafalgar Street
- General questions about Southwark
- Hello:::Pub Quizzes::::
- Best Place for a guinness?
- Fun pub or gastropub near Southwark/Waterloo/Borough?
- Should I - Nelson Square?
- Pubs in Long Lane - Closed
- Good pubs in Bermondsey?
- Celeb sightings in SE1
- Nelson Square