Trinity Church Square
Formerly known as: Trinity Square
Trinity Church Square is in the London Borough of Southwark.
In the news
- Olympic diversion sends Southwark Bridge motorists to Trinity Church Square
8 Aug 2012
- Petition calls for new pedestrian crossing in Borough High Street
15 Mar 2011
- 17-storey student residence for Borough: public inquiry begins
11 Jan 2011
- SE1 history at risk warns English Heritage
7 Jul 2010
- Police appeal for witnesses after death of man found in Cole Street
4 Jun 2010
- Trinity Street BT cabinet transformed into work of art
1 Jun 2010
- Which parts of SE1's heritage does English Heritage say are 'at risk'?
1 Jul 2009
- 17 examples of 'heritage at risk' in SE1 says English Heritage
8 Jul 2008
- English Heritage names 'buildings at risk'
24 Jul 2007
- Buildings at risk in SE1
16 Jul 2002
On the forum
- A Question regarding Trinity Square
- Safe parking SE1
- Filming in Trinity Church Square
- Urban fox watch
- In an ideal world, where would you live in SE1?
- Trinity Church Terrace
- Ideas for places to visit in SE1 for a team building treasure hunt
- Skip - Trinity Church Square
- Secret Gardens
- Ant and Dec on Trinity Church Square!
- Filming on Lynton Road
- Chaucer Ward Police priorities
- A2 Great Dover Street
- Minder on Five
- Where is Newington?
- Southwark's Plans for Bermondsey Street
- St Mary's Churchyard, Newington Butts
- Berkeley Homes @ Potters Fields & ex-St Olave's Grammar School
- St Stephen's Church, Manciple Street, Southwark
- SE1's nicest squares
- STACKS AND STACKS of unwanted Books
- Celeb sightings in SE1
- "Into" Southwark
- Trinty Street closed
- what ever happened to service
- Tabard Gardens
- What's your favourite Street in SE1?
- Tesco's movable feast
- Urban foxes
- Traffic Calming for West Square Area
- Supermarkets near Waterloo
- Last chance to drive down Trinity Street