Mandela Way is in the London Borough of Southwark.
Mandela Way is probably best-known as the home of the Royal Mail delivery centre (and enquiry office) covering the SE1 area.
Tate also has its Collections Centre on the industrial estate.
It is built on the site of the Bricklayers Arms goods yard.
In the news
- Bermondsey offices could be converted to homes without planning permission
10 May 2013
- Southwark shuts Mandela Way car pound
20 Mar 2013
- Build new primary school on Mandela Way car pound site - Lib Dems
8 Feb 2013
- Electric buses coming to Waterloo 'next summer'
1 Nov 2012
- Postal minister "very concerned" by Mandela Way delivery office complaints
21 Jul 2012
- All mail for SE1 addresses to be processed in Croydon
6 Jul 2012
- Royal Mail Mandela Way: short-term visitor parking bays approved
21 Jan 2012
- Mandela Way parking and loading arrangements to be reviewed
28 Dec 2011
- Bankside residents 'unaware' of London Bridge phone mast appeal
14 Jul 2011
- Axing Elephant & Castle green energy plan is "massive mistake" claim Lib Dems
2 Feb 2011
- Management shakeup for Royal Mail in SE1 after weeks of disruption
28 Jan 2011
- Southwark pulls the plug on Elephant & Castle green energy project
18 Jan 2011
- Southwark Parking Shop closes as services move online
30 Dec 2010
- Tate given five years to build Mandela Way collections centre
13 Oct 2010
- Be among the first to see Tate Modern's new building - in Bermondsey
4 Oct 2010
- Interview: Simon Hughes, Lib Dem candidate in Bermondsey & Old Southwark
4 May 2010
- Lib Dem victory in mock election at Bermondsey youth hustings
29 Apr 2010
- Puppy set on fire in Bermondsey
18 Mar 2010
- Crisis day centre opens at Bermondsey's City of London Academy
23 Dec 2009
- "Westminster rubbish for Westminster people" say Mandela Way protesters
19 Dec 2009
- Work to strengthen Tate Modern Turbine Hall foundations begins
13 Nov 2009
- Westminster Council's Mandela Way dustcart depot approved by Southwark
4 Nov 2009
- Mandela Way: Westminster Council dustcart depot decision delayed
15 Sep 2009
- Autumn in SE1: roadworks in Tooley Street, Borough High Street & New Kent Road
31 Aug 2009
- Last day for some of Waterloo's bendy buses
24 Jul 2009
- Tesco to rethink Old Kent Road development after flurry of criticism
26 Sep 2008
- Tate Modern extension: one year to raise the cash says Serota
5 Sep 2008
- Man stabbed to death in Old Kent Road
1 Jul 2008
- Tesco submits plans for Old Kent Road store redevelopment
18 Jun 2008
- Setback for Tate's Mandela Way art centre plans
3 Feb 2008
- Government gives £50 million boost to Tate Modern extension
5 Dec 2007
- Crisis issues urgent appeal to find buildings for Christmas
27 Nov 2007
- £5 million boost for Tate Modern extension
22 May 2007
- Tate Modern joins Bikes for Business
17 Mar 2005
- Hughes: too many complaints about postal service
11 Jan 2005
- Postal service campaign hits the national press
3 May 2004
- SE1's postal service: 'incompetent at best; criminal at worst'
28 Apr 2004
- MP agrees to investigate complaints about SE1 postal deliveries
23 Jan 2004
- RSC to present Pericles in Mandela Way warehouse
14 Jul 2003
- Christmas preparations under way at Mandela Way homeless shelter
20 Dec 2002
On the forum
- Elephant Park
- Application to vote by post from the Lib Dems
- Missing in Action: reliable/fit-for-purpose No.1 bus service
- Mysterious Sound on Saturday morning
- Shell, Southwark Bridge Road
- blankety blank coaches...
- BEWARE THIEF in Royal Mail Mandela Way Office
- Mandela Way
- Bakerloo Line Extension
- Old Kent Road/Mandela Way burst water main
- Coaches parked under fly over OKR
- Switch Off Engines Signs
- Are we electing a new Mayor?
- Council Tax 2012/13
- Noise disturbance Gt Dover St
- Old Fart Old School Punk Bass Player...
- Bank Holiday parking
- Cynical - Southwark Council
- Roundabout at TBR and Great Dover
- Buses terminating early at Elephant
- Is Mandela Way bus garage closing?
- Trees at the corner of OKR and Mandela Way
- Tidy Tank in Mandela Way
- Ideas for places to visit in SE1 for a team building treasure hunt
- Mandela Way Delivery Office Contact Details?
- Been to vote!
- dustcarts with engines running!
- Location, location
- 188: bus route of misery
- Royal Mail woes
- SE1 Post - Redux?
- Telephone number for Mandela Way sorting office
- 3am License Great Suffolk St/Borough High St
- Postal strike
- Last day of bendies on the 521
- Roadworks New Kent Road September - December
- Mandela Way - New depot for Westminster refuse lorries
- Postal strike
- Stabbing in Chaucer Drive
- Has anyone had any post since the snow?
- Tank at Mandela Way & Pages Walk
- Subway near Mandela Way
- Southwark Council.......what a joke
- Bermondsey Boy
- Post Office Playing up AGAIN!
- SE1 Tank
- E&C: back to the drawing board?
- Evacuation on Wednesday at Tesco and area on the Old Kent Road
- Royal Mail. Yes them again.
- Laptop repairs
- Phone No. for Royal Mail Mandela Way?
- Royal Mail delivery failings!
- SE1 P.O. Box deliveries -- nothing for weeks
- Mail delivery, post-strike
- Tip: if you need to pick up post from Mandela Way
- Lorries in cycle lane in Bermondsey Street Tunnel
- BHB graffiti on walls
- Postal Services, yet again
- Bricklayer's Arms Flyover / Roundabout
- New (I think) 20mph zone on Grange Road
- Theft of SE1 Mail Continues?
- Cycling - South Bank
- Postal service. Is this a record?
- Tesco Old Kent Road - Re-development
- Incident in Leroy Street
- SE1 Royal Mail delivery office
- Urban Foxes in SE1
- Muggings on Monday night....
- Tour de France
- New venture- is this location too out of the way?
- Tank on Mandela Way
- Driscoll House, New Kent Road
- Question about Pages Walk / Mandela Way
- Tooley Street Red Route
- South Bank Forum takes up SE1 Postal Campaign
- Rare postboxes
- Mandela Way Delivery Office Contact Details?
- Preparing for emergencies booklet
- It should be in SE1
- Pink Tank
- What's wrong with old buildings?
- The New Kent Road has moved...
- Postal ballot papers
- Coach Parking
- SE1 postal service campaign
- Blue Lion 1950s factory
- SE1 postal service problems
- Where can I get late post collection in SE1?
- SE1 postal service problems (continued)
- Third World Postal Service
- Traffic lights whinge
- street names
- postal services in SE1
- New flats proposed at Potters Fields