Southwark Bridge Road
Southwark Bridge Road is in the London Borough of Southwark.
Food & Drink
In the news
- Tanzi Libre at Southwark Playhouse
23 May 2013
- Southwark Playhouse launches Elephant venue with ticket giveaway
3 Apr 2013
- 24-hour bike repair pitstop opens in Great Guildford Street
13 Mar 2013
- Simon Hughes "100%" opposed to Southwark Fire Station closure
4 Mar 2013
- Broken windows in Borough and Bankside: police release CCTV image
1 Mar 2013
- Broken windows: five-week night-time crime spree continues
28 Feb 2013
- Southwark Fire Station closure is "crazy" says council leader
25 Feb 2013
- Boris orders fire authority to press on with Southwark Fire Station closure consultation
30 Jan 2013
- Dockhead and Old Kent Road fire station redevelopments approved
27 Jan 2013
- Firefighters hold anti-cuts demo in Union Street
21 Jan 2013
- 300 evacuated from Shard in emergency services training exercise
9 Dec 2012
- British School of Osteopathy and LSBU win higher education awards
2 Dec 2012
- The Co-operative Food acquires four SE1 Costcutter stores
19 Nov 2012
- Southwark Playhouse confirms Newington Causeway relocation
14 Nov 2012
- Southwark Fire Station closure threat: petition launched
6 Nov 2012
- Southwark Fire Station 'under threat of closure'
17 Oct 2012
- London Assembly member calls for 20 mph speed limit at Elephant & Castle
8 Oct 2012
- Crackdown on dangerous drivers and cyclists at key Southwark junction
3 Oct 2012
- Mayor halves public access to London's Living Room at City Hall
20 Sep 2012
- Olympic Torch Relay comes to Southwark
26 Jul 2012
- 11 SE1 junctions on TfL's top 100 for cycle safety improvements
20 Jul 2012
- London Fire Brigade Museum escapes the axe
21 Jun 2012
- Future of London Fire Brigade Museum back in the balance
14 Jun 2012
- Millennium Bridge to Old Kent Road: Olympic torch route revealed
14 Jun 2012
- New council homes proposed for Long Lane
16 May 2012
- Armed police drama in Southwark after attempted robbery
9 May 2012
- King's Reach Tower: "harmful and unsympathetic" giant ads blocked
22 Apr 2012
- YWCA Central Club opens 'The Bridge' women's fitness centre
19 Apr 2012
- London Fire Brigade Museum wins temporary reprieve
15 Mar 2012
- Dormant Elephant & Castle Trust could be revived
1 Mar 2012
- London Fire Brigade Museum likely to close on 1 April
1 Mar 2012
- Work starts on new LSBU student centre
19 Feb 2012
- Recycling bin for electrical appliances in Southwark Bridge Road
19 Feb 2012
- Donate a Christmas gift for homeless people in Southwark
4 Dec 2011
- Tories seek rich benefactor to save London Fire Brigade Museum
27 Nov 2011
- Boris: I'm "strong supporter" of fire museum (but we're closing it anyway)
22 Nov 2011
- Closure of London Fire Brigade Museum is "ill-conceived" says authority member
14 Nov 2011
- Brian Coleman makes new attempt to shut London Fire Brigade Museum
8 Nov 2011
- New fears for future of London Fire Brigade Museum
28 Oct 2011
- YWCA Central Club swaps W1 for SE1
10 Oct 2011
- St Mungo's Great Guildford Street hostel to be rebuilt
7 Oct 2011
- Better Bankside launches secure cycle park in Hopton Street
7 Sep 2011
- Living Memory exhibition at Bargehouse
5 Aug 2011
- Southwark Playhouse asks to stay at London Bridge
4 Aug 2011
- Public sector strike: march and picket lines in SE1
30 Jun 2011
- Mango Tree's Redcross Way cafe plan halted
26 Jun 2011
- New-look Flat Iron Square officially opened
24 Jun 2011
- Novas Scarman shuts Contemporary Urban Centre
28 Apr 2011
- Borough High Street to be closed southbound for 9 months (again)
21 Mar 2011
- Controversial Borough High Street bar gains planning permission
17 Feb 2011
- Costcutter teams up with Charles Dickens Primary School for healthy eating initiative
5 Feb 2011
- Boris Johnson puts 'Blue Light Museum' plan on hold
2 Feb 2011
- Flat Iron Square gets the Bankside Urban Forest treatment
24 Jan 2011
- Council rejects mobile phone mast for Southwark Bridge Road
27 Nov 2010
- Fire union chief apologises to SE1 residents for noisy evening
1 Nov 2010
- 10-room boutique hotel coming to Blackfriars Road
20 Oct 2010
- Southwark newspaper warehouse reprieved
19 Oct 2010
- International Peace Day with the Friends & Neighbours Club
22 Sep 2010
- Tesco Express to open in Borough Road
20 Sep 2010
- Cycle Superhighways launched by Boris Johnson
19 Jul 2010
- Miss Universe GB joins Children's Art Day celebrations at Costcutter
18 Jul 2010
- LSBU admits redundancies inevitable as Vince Cable visits campus
16 Jul 2010
- Bankside Urban Forest celebrated at London Festival of Architecture finale
5 Jul 2010
- Cyclist injured in Borough High Street lorry collision
23 Jun 2010
- Borough Welsh Chapel appoints Eiri Jones as leader
13 Jun 2010
- Barclays to sponsor TfL cycle hire and superhighways
28 May 2010
- Southwark Bridge Road could have 20 mph speed limit
27 May 2010
- Archive photograph: Southwark cardboard box factory in 1908
25 May 2010
- Cyclist injured in Southwark Bridge Road
15 Apr 2010
- The Great Suffolk Street Shopping Experience
28 Mar 2010
- Have your say on the future of Bankside, Borough and London Bridge
4 Mar 2010
- Child taken to hospital after decorative render falls from house
25 Feb 2010
- Cyclist killed in Tower Bridge Road lorry collision
9 Feb 2010
- Osteopathy for homeless people at Manna Centre gets Government cash boost
1 Feb 2010
- Prefabricated operating theatres craned into Evelina Children's Hospital
20 Jan 2010
- Plan for 20 mph speed limit on residential streets in Borough & Bankside
17 Jan 2010
- 'Pop-up' events in Southwark get 2012 cultural skills funding
3 Jan 2010
- Borough High Street closed southbound until July 2010
9 Dec 2009
- Community wardens make 27 alcohol seizures in Flat Iron Square
22 Nov 2009
- New look for Great Suffolk Street shopping parade
19 Nov 2009
- Award for Bermondsey firefighter who tackled Windsor Castle blaze
16 Nov 2009
- Health secretary Andy Burnham visits Evelina Children's Hospital
23 Oct 2009
- Designer bags still available after Borough Market Food with Thought show
6 Oct 2009
- Huge SE1 power cut after substation fire near Elephant & Castle
22 Sep 2009
- Charles Dickens School urged to reopen Lant Street
19 Sep 2009
- Man shot dead outside Ministry of Sound
31 Aug 2009
- Teenager sexually assaulted at Mint Street Park
26 Aug 2009
- Charles Dickens pupils celebrate Children's Art Day at Costcutter
1 Aug 2009
- Southwark pours green paint on Boris's blue cycle superhighway
15 Jul 2009
- Elephant & Castle and Southwark Bridge to be linked by Cycle Superhighway
5 Jun 2009
- Mayor of Southwark at Costcutter for diabetes awareness event
10 May 2009
- From Bankside to Bootle: Simon Hughes presents petition against HSE relocation
9 Apr 2009
- Look under 25? You'll need to show ID to buy alcohol at Costcutter
5 Apr 2009
- Southwark on alert as City shut down by G20 protests
1 Apr 2009
- 43-storey housing tower planned for Newington Causeway
7 Mar 2009
- Amano cafe chain calls in administrators
15 Jan 2009
- Fire museum could be incorporated into 'blue light' attraction says Boris
29 Dec 2008
- Southwark's "shabby" London Fire Brigade Museum debated at City Hall
23 Nov 2008
- Princess Anne on South Bank for graduation ceremony
19 Oct 2008
- Brisket Restaurant opens again
19 Oct 2008
On the forum
- passport checking
- Local Women's Institute
- Half hour parking bays in SE1.
- Hotel/college meeting room, a Saturday, reasonable price?
- Shops on Great Suffolk Street
- Co-op in Southwark Bridge Road
- Decent Pub Food - Borough
- Broken windows around Union Street area
- Waitrose coming to SE1?
- Cobbler-Redcross Way (Cobblers Nest)
- Taxi Card
- Helicopter crash?
- Costcutter - Great Dover Street
- New Co-Op on Jamaica Road (where Costcutter is)
- Mint Street: why has Southwark closed another road?
- SE1 Festival of Street Drinking
- Christmas hampers for the elderly
- Book Binder
- Renting in Scovell Estate?
- Anyone for Boules?
- Moving to Great Dover Street
- Imagining Southwark (help with project needed)
- SE1 broadband since Olympics
- Olympic Lanes
- A tram after all?
- Road-marking stencil for "Union Press" project
- Pub/venue with large function room
- Sick of all the push bikers jumping lights on Borough High St
- Tangerine House Vibration!
- Incident - Southwark Bridge Road
- Incident, Southwark Bridge Road area, Wednesday afternoon
- Corner of Union Street and Southwark Bridge Road.
- Anyone lost a rabbit?
- unwell laptop - good fixers?
- Cheap Latin food in SE1?
- Incident of some sort on SBR
- In an ideal world, where would you live in SE1?
- Yorkshire Terrier seen wandering Great Suffolk Street
- Demolition of 21 Webber Street
- New Years Eve
- Horrible clanking noise
- Bell Pub - demolition
- London Bridge redevelopment - Traffic mayhem to come
- It's like pulling teeth...
- Assault on Southwark Bridge Road
- Sainsbury's coming to The Cut
- Opera singer needs place to practice
- Cllr Dan Garfield - cyclists are murderers
- SE1 Football
- UFO above Southwark Bridge Road
- Exotic car sightings in SE1
- The Borough
- Union Street/Flat Iron Square
- Borough Market traders evicted
- Novas Contemporary Urban Centre
- Loss of cycle lanes at Elephant & Castle
- Disappointment about the Britannia
- Lost bike lock keys - probably lost cause but just in case
- Borough High Street to be closed southbound for 9 months
- Cleaning Services Cuts in Southwark
- Yet another Tesco!
- Great Dover Street Post Office in Costcutter: beware overcharging
- Owl and Pussycat figures
- Hate to Post it-but THE POST
- Water Water - no not here!
- Best Sunday Roast in SE1
- Pedestrian Crossing - Long Lane / Abbey St / TBR
- Damn helicopters over Borough
- 5 a side pitches in SE1
- Could Borough High Street be more pleasant?
- Tube strike
- Moving to SE1
- Calling All Social Enterprises!
- SE1 mother and baby groups?
- 30th Birthday Party Venue ideas...
- General questions about Southwark
- Police Activity - SBR
- Cyclist in accident corner BHS and Dover St
- Cycle Superhighway
- Southwark Bridge Road
- Druid Cycles goes mobile
- Biagio @ Bankside licensing app - til 4am?
- Part/Full Time Job? Bar or Office..? I'm good!!!
- Tabard St by St George the Martyr
- Woodworking Tools / Co-op Studio
- The Goldsmith
- Congestion charge issues in SE1
- Great Dover Street
- Never-ending 'streetworks'
- Hall to hire for childrens party?
- Car wash
- El Vergel at Webber Street
- Large room needed for new W.I. meeting
- Closure Of Borough High Street
- Halls for hire
- Royal Mail woes
- What is the new restaurant on SBR/Webber Street
- Loud noise
- New restaurant Southwark Bridge Road / Webber Street
- Cyclists...Another health risk!
- marshalsea road closed
- Power Outage 22-9-09
- Digging up Borough High Street
- Roadworks New Kent Road September - December
- Southwark Bridge Road Surface
- What's your favourite road name in SE1?
- Tax Assist Southwark Bridge Rd
- Southwark Council Recycling
- MOT-reliable garage in SE1
- Southwark Bridge - traffic
- HELP!! Binding needed
- Dog found - Burgess Park
- Melior Street Garden
- Repainting the railway bridge over Southwark Bridge Rd/Borough Rd
- Union Street Offie
- Moving to SE1
- Ideas for empty newsagent's shop in Flat Iron Square
- Cheap accomodation near Borough Tube
- Incident in Southwark Street
- Best Sunday lunch in SE1?
- Helicopters early Monday am
- Southwark Bridge Road Water main
- Former League Against Cruel Sports building
- Lant Street
- Non-froofy massage options?
- Between The Bridges A Photo Essay On Webber St
- New building on Great Suffolk Street
- Southwark Planning Dept, Corrupt, Flawed or Just Stupid?
- If you don't live in SE1, where do you live?
- Junction redesign - Gt Suffolk St
- The Libertine
- Salon Door - Handyman
- Motorbike noise
- Small change - charities/odd share certificates
- Old Glossy Magazines
- Bramah Tea & Coffee Museum
- Memories of Snowsfields area (was: 'new')
- Best pubs in SE1
- Car wash?
- Police in Southwark Bridge Road
- Picture Framer & Paper Conservation
- Accident on Great Suffolk Street Friday morning
- Air Con
- Dockhead Post Office closure
- Goldsmiths Arms/The Escape
- Need physiotherapist
- Why Lant Street?
- Goldsmiths Arms
- Genuine mistakes at SE1 Post Office?
- Exploded Bus
- Secure Storage/Parking for Motorcycle?
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Cleaner recommendation
- The Roebuck
- Christmas Meal
- Roundabouts at Elephant
- Borough Road/Southwark Bridge Road
- Starbucks in Borough
- Mini cabs
- New Kent Rd cycle path - PLS USE IT!!!
- Mango Tree
- Decking / Garden Design
- Borough Post Office to close
- Free WiFi access?
- Park Street/Thrale Street/Southwark Bridge Road estate
- Alcohol and entertainment license for Potters Fields Park
- Lorries in Thrale Street; finding appropriate contact
- Looking for SE1 Solicitor to Register Company
- Great Suffolk Street - Galliard (I think) Homes
- London City Hotel
- Wright Bros.
- Simon the Tanner is shut again
- 20 mile an hour zone
- This Life
- Good venue to hire?
- Southwark Playhouse seeks good home for its piano
- Shard of Glass Breaking Ground Soon
- I'm moving to Borough
- Cab Firms
- Another Dead Pub
- Southwark Playhouse premises
- St Mungo's Great Guildford Street
- Great Guildford & Union
- Improving Borough High Street
- Cleaner -again
- Football in the park
- Muggings on Monday night....
- Flat to let
- Last chance to see 122-144 Southwark Bridge Road
- Regeneration gone the right way...
- Good Coffee in SE1
- Mini cab firm
- Security firms or locksmiths for SE1 block?
- GP surgery needed
- Looking for an MOT garage
- London Fire Brigade Sports Pitch (Grotto Place/Sawyer Street)
- Where to buy a Christmas tree?
- New London Bridge Tesco arriving soon?
- MOT testing in SE1
- Naughty cab centre on Southwark Bridge Road
- Computers and monitors available for free...
- Nice, budget hotel or B&B in SE1 area?
- Ex Borough Community Centre
- All Hallows Church, Copperfield Street
- Ministry of Sound
- Audition Space in SE1
- SE1, Thames and floods
- Pubs in and around Elephant and Castle
- Lots of Traffic
- Walking in SE1
- Inside information nedeed
- MOT for BMW
- What's wrong with old buildings?
- Old libraries and new buildings...
- Hand car wash
- Olympic torch route
- Midsummer madness
- Community Centre
- Holiday Inn Express Southwark St
- Where can I get some tomato plants in SE1 please?
- Borough Road tower block
- Worst takeaway ever?
- Bottle bank
- Any good cafés?
- 56 Southwark Bridge Road
- Security Gates
- hunt for the best fryup
- Desperate for cheap, good lunchtime food!!
- The Shard
- Borough Community Centre (Corner of Union St/ Southwark Bridge Rd)
- Mint & Honest Cabbage
- Fancy a kick about? (Football)
- Bankside Restaurant
- Safe Crossing for school children in se1
- What bugs you in Bankside?
- Lights, Camera, ACTION!
- Queen's Buildings, Southwark Bridge Road
- History of Peabody Buildings in SE1, especially my estate in Southwark Street.
- Car Mot
- Riverside Restaurants
- 17 Collinson Street, SE1
- Sparky required
- cleaner and car parking
- Parking on Bermondsey St
- Telly locations
- Borough community centre
- Where do I live?
- Hotel Druzhba