Old Kent Road
Old Kent Road is in the London Borough of Southwark.
Food & Drink
- Costa Azul
- Costa Dos
- Domino's Pizza
- Enat Guada
- GB Ice Cream Parlour
- Halal Kebabs & Fried Chicken
- Jiejie Restaurant
- King Rooster
- Kulmiye Cafe
- The Lord Nelson
- Old Kent Fish & Chips
- Old Kent Restaurant & Cafe
- Ozzie's Cafe
- Le Panier a Brioche
- Perfect Chicken
- Le Petit Cafe
- Pizza Mania
- Presidential Suya
- Semu Cafe
- Shu Castle
- Super Pizza
- Sweet Mother
- Thomas a Becket
- Tiger Lily
- El Turkistan
- Village Pizza
- Wing Fu
In the news
- Official opening for Old Kent Road Fire Station
25 Jul 2015
- Vulnerable man missing from Old Kent Road - police appeal
22 Jul 2015
- Bakerloo line extension: TfL to make the case to Treasury
11 Jul 2015
- Avondale Square woman pleads guilty to benefit fraud
11 Jul 2015
- Fire at Elephant & Castle kebab shop
8 Jul 2015
- Kennington flood leaves much of SE1 without water
29 Jun 2015
- Elephant & Castle and Thomas a Becket pubs listed as community assets
23 Jun 2015
- Old Kent Road's Thomas a Becket pub to be sold at auction
8 Jun 2015
- Southwark Civic Awards: record number of locals honoured
20 May 2015
- Old Kent Road venue has licence revoked after 'GBH with intent'
20 May 2015
- Fire at London South Bank University
19 May 2015
- Malaysian owners to clear 20 Blackfriars Road development site
5 May 2015
- Calls for safer crossing in Old Kent Road 'not justified' - Boris
4 May 2015
- Albert McKenzie: Tower Bridge Road memorial to war hero takes shape
28 Apr 2015
- Tory policy would 'torpedo' Southwark's 11,000 new council homes
16 Apr 2015
- Old Kent Road fire station reopens as Dockhead shuts
9 Apr 2015
- Bermondsey bomb made safe after two days of drama
24 Mar 2015
- Thomas a Becket pub up for sale after licence is revoked
16 Mar 2015
- DFS staff in Old Kent Road get CPR training
12 Mar 2015
- TfL confirms bus route 415 extension to Tesco Old Kent Road
27 Feb 2015
- Bakerloo line extension: chancellor asks for detailed plans
20 Feb 2015
- Cyclist 'serious but stable' after Old Kent Road bus collision
9 Feb 2015
- Old Kent Road fatal collision 'not suspicious' say detectives
23 Jan 2015
- Police appeal for video of Old Kent Road car fire
13 Jan 2015
- Fire at Domino's Pizza in Old Kent Road
13 Jan 2015
- Man dies in Old Kent Road crash fireball
12 Jan 2015
- TfL plans extra buses between Old Kent Road and Elephant & Castle
19 Dec 2014
- Fire engine response times up since Southwark Fire Station shut
15 Nov 2014
- Could you befriend a local older person? Charity seeks volunteers
13 Nov 2014
- Southwark plans new policy to allow tall buildings in more places
14 Oct 2014
- Bakerloo line extension: TfL launches consultation on £3 bn plan
30 Sep 2014
- Boris urges councils to make the case for Bakerloo line extension
11 Sep 2014
- Calls for plaque at site of Remembrance 'poppy factory'
25 Aug 2014
- Bricklayers Arms: orbital road tunnel could 'unlock potential'
3 Aug 2014
- Bakerloo line extension: Boris publishes map of possible routes
30 Jul 2014
- Fire on roof of Tower Bridge Road flats
23 Jul 2014
- Cameron and Clegg at Walworth Academy for Girl Summit
22 Jul 2014
- Bakerloo line extension: Southwark councillors want two branches
22 Jul 2014
- Furniture from apart-hotel goes on sale in charity shop
19 Jul 2014
- Old Kent Road 'crack house' shut down
15 Jul 2014
- Old Kent Road: man jailed for causing death by dangerous driving
4 Jul 2014
- Hundreds evacuated from Shard after basement fire alert
5 Jun 2014
- Boris backs Bakerloo line extension via Old Kent Road
29 May 2014
- Interview: Cllr Peter John, leader of Southwark Labour
20 May 2014
- Interview: Cllr Anood Al-Samerai, leader of Southwark Lib Dems
20 May 2014
- Avondale Square abseilers raise hundreds for local charity
29 Apr 2014
- Walworth Society calls for demolition of Bricklayers Arms flyover
21 Apr 2014
- Bakerloo line extension: Old Kent Road route becomes more likely
20 Apr 2014
- American ambassador asks SE1 sixth-formers what they think of USA
19 Apr 2014
- Paddy Power threatens legal challenge to betting shop clampdown
18 Mar 2014
- Old Kent Road has 'huge potential' says Boris
11 Mar 2014
- 38 homes planned for former Esso garage in Old Kent Road
7 Mar 2014
- Archbishop and cabinet minister visit Rockingham Community Centre
28 Feb 2014
- Boris: Bakerloo line extension would cost £2 billion
11 Feb 2014
- Pets at Home opens Old Kent Road store
11 Feb 2014
- Three men charged over Old Kent Road kidnapping
10 Feb 2014
- Teenager kidnapped in Old Kent Road: police appeal for witnesses
8 Feb 2014
- Boris proposes large-scale development along Old Kent Road
15 Jan 2014
- Old Kent Road: man charged with death by dangerous driving
28 Nov 2013
- New petrol station vetoed by Southwark planners
13 Nov 2013
- Theo Paphitis launches Lib Dem plan for Southwark's high streets
12 Nov 2013
- 91-year-old man missing from home near Old Kent Road
4 Nov 2013
- SE1 storm damage in pictures
28 Oct 2013
- 12-year-old girl injured in Old Kent Road motorbike collision
19 Sep 2013
- Bakerloo line extension 'not a priority' for Boris, says minister
12 Sep 2013
- Off-duty Old Kent Road firefighter helps to save man after heart attack
6 Sep 2013
- Dramatic fire in Rushworth Street
17 Aug 2013
- Pearly King & Queen lead Lambeth Walk extravaganza at SummerFest
17 Aug 2013
- Two engines removed from SE1 fire stations in case of strike
14 Aug 2013
- Southwark to make it more difficult to open a payday loan shop
14 Jul 2013
- Old Kent Road barman who raped colleague sentenced to five years
24 Jun 2013
- Fire at the Perspective Building in Westminster Bridge Road
9 Jun 2013
- Southwark puts up cash for Bakerloo line extension study
5 Jun 2013
- Three escape fire above shop at Flat Iron Square, Union Street
5 Jun 2013
- Recycling bin for low-energy lightbulbs installed in Waterloo
18 May 2013
- Bermondsey offices could be converted to homes without planning permission
10 May 2013
- Boris Johnson visits Old Kent Road Mosque
7 May 2013
- Selco opens Old Kent Road builders' merchants
10 Apr 2013
- John Harvard Library now open 7 days a week
3 Apr 2013
- Council shelves Old Kent Road bail hostel plan
26 Mar 2013
- Massive fire at Walworth Town Hall; fears for Cuming Museum collection
25 Mar 2013
- Man killed in Old Kent Road car crash
24 Mar 2013
- Workfare doesn't work, Simon Hughes tells Parliament
20 Mar 2013
- Mayor urges Pickles to exempt SE1 from housing conversion free-for-all
24 Feb 2013
- Build new primary school on Mandela Way car pound site - Lib Dems
8 Feb 2013
- Dockhead and Old Kent Road fire station redevelopments approved
27 Jan 2013
- Air Quality Waterloo: new campaign calls for better monitoring
22 Jan 2013
- Hundreds queue in Borough High Street for free Shard tickets
19 Dec 2012
- Pedestrian seriously injured in Old Kent Road collision
10 Dec 2012
- 300 evacuated from Shard in emergency services training exercise
9 Dec 2012
- Bakerloo line extension back on the political agenda in Southwark
3 Dec 2012
- Labour's Rebecca Lury wins East Walworth by-election
30 Nov 2012
- Kids enjoy Halloween-themed composting workshop at Mint Street
31 Oct 2012
- Nolias 11 jazz club opens in Stamford Street
17 Oct 2012
- Southwark Fire Station 'under threat of closure'
17 Oct 2012
- Fire on roof of Magdalen Street block
16 Oct 2012
- British Heart Foundation seeks volunteers for Old Kent Road shop
15 Oct 2012
- Police appeal after Old Kent Road shooting
4 Oct 2012
- Brixton murder victim Junior Nkwelle was Walworth Academy pupil
29 Sep 2012
- Police link Old Kent Road stabbing to Aylesbury Estate murder
27 Sep 2012
On the forum
- Moviteone Archive
- Old Kent Road/Massinger St
- Fish Pond Suppliest
- Charity collection at short notice?
- Water pressure
- Road works and closures in SE1
- A paean (of sorts) to the Old Kent Rd.
- For no reason whatsoever except that it's SE1 and a cool pic...
- Simon Hughes defeat
- Crossing near Old Kent Road library
- Made to measure blind supply and fitting service in SE1?
- Route 168
- New Latino Restaurants on OKR
- Increased 172 bus service, where?
- Old Kent Road closure
- 'Flypast' of expensive cars
- Puppy Training
- Red emulsion paint
- 1960's Toy Shop Old Kent Road
- Ingredients enquiry
- Homeless sick thin man at Surrey Quays Shop Centre
- Bogus mattress sellers
- Iron monger/blacksmith
- Care homes for the elderly
- Cyclists V motorists Vpedestrians part 638
- Cheap printing, small quantity, Elephant area?
- Hellraiser videos on OKR bus stop
- Video shop closed - Art Gallery to open
- Local elections
- Old fire station, old kent road
- Sainsbury's refurb at Bermondsey Square
- Southwark Leaders Debate 25th April 2014
- Flyover demolition
- Where to buy in SE London
- Moving to Ethnard Road, just off the OKR
- Queen Elizabeth St Tesco Metro
- Dockhead PC Shop Is Big Let down
- Elephant & Walworth Neighbourhood
- £1 billion Government fund to boost the private rented sector
- Pubs in Area
- Bricklayers Arms Neighbourhood Group
- What more Supermarkets?
- Billboards on the flyover
- C10 passengers revolt
- The Heygate viability tribunal
- Dog Grooming Recommendations
- New Kent Rd/Old Kent Rd Flyover - Convert to Park?..
- Best Asian supermarket?
- Cheap barber
- Self-storage near Elephant
- Anyone recommend laptop repair place in or near SE1 please?
- Cycling in Central London
- More fire victims in Southwark?
- New to Bermondsey!
- Where to watch Algeria vs Burkina Fasso tomorrow?
- Sustainable transport, and Green Southwark
- Tesco Empire Square re-opens
- accident down old kent road?
- Electrical wholesaler open Sunday?
- Does anyone have an unwanted fridge?
- Parrilladas del Sur
- Costa Azul Tower Bridge Road
- Dead Electronics? Disposal advice please!
- Supermarket overcharging
- St George's Road Fire
- Where to buy scotch bonnet peppers in SE1?
- Fire at MyBaSE1 flats in Southwark Bridge Road
- Tv rental help
- Where to get balloons filled?
- Southwark Liberal Democrats - your thoughts on Transport & Environment
- Elephant & Castle Northern Roundabout - latest plans
- Good pedicure?
- Grass seed
- Eye tests
- Any recommendations for someone to fit lino?
- Welfare Reform - 10 July topic at Southwark Assembly
- Man with a van
- Southwark Fire Station - another serious fire on its patch
- Parking on the Old Kent Road
- RevitaliSE1 and RevitaliSE17
- Why are there so few coffee shops in SE1?
- Borough window smasher
- 2 weeks wait for GP appt. in SE1
- Air Pollution in SE1
- Mandela Way
- Anybody know where to buy khubz Arabic bread in SE1?
- New Kent Road Gun Shop
- Closure of Southwark Fire Station-Public Consultation
- Millwall Memorabilia (Mirrored Picture)
- Garden centre
- Old Kent Road NOW outside PC World
- se1 seed potatoes?
- Proposed bail hostel at Rotherhithe New Rd and Old Kent Rd
- One kilometre, 3m high, wall of steel around the Heygate
- Tesco Tooley Street New Tills
- Who ARE all those guys who hang out in B&Q car park?
- Potters Fields / St Olave's graveyard
- Help Someone New To The Area
- Bakerloo Line Extension
- Bricklayer's Subways=RIP
- Icy Pavements - Simon Hughes comments
- Campaign to reinstate Bermondsey Spa rail station
- Blue Mantle OKR (or anywhere to look for antique fireplaces)
- Helicopter crash?
- Car service
- desperate for paint today
- Old Kings Head, Blackfriars Road S E 1
- Copper Kettle, Tower Bridge
- History of Eurotraveller Hotel building, Old Kent Road
- 67 Tower Bridge Road
- Cheese in SE1?
- Where to get cake and pie pans
- Christmas trees
- Old Kent Road/Mandela Way burst water main
- Cat hit by car on Old Kent Road
- Stabbing on Old Kent Road
- School child knocked by cyclist this morning - reopened
- Millwall Memorabilia
- Moving to Great Dover Street
- Anyone remember big warehouse on Gt Dover St, opp St George church and Borough station corner Trinity St.
- Temporary storage space
- Old Kent Road trauma
- Metal inspection covers on New Kent Road
- Olympic Lanes
- New Recycling centre off OKR. Anyone done the tour?
- A tram after all?
- Computer Repair
- Southwark Councils Bulky Waste collection service
- Olympic torch relay in Southwark
- Sick of all the push bikers jumping lights on Borough High St
- New council houses develpment in Long Lane
- New Tyre
- Building of the Tesco Superstore
- Bricklayer's Arms Flyover: Gone. Playing fields? Thoughts?
- Elephant and Castle Air Quality Monitoring
- Curtain Maker
- Home utilities, bedding, pans, etc
- Car Boot Sale SE1
- Are we electing a new Mayor?
- Supermarket overcharging
- Recommendations for Pedicure in SE1?
- 90 Latino folk arrested at Coronet gig as police ask for I.D
- unwell laptop - good fixers?
- John Harvard Library today
- Cheap Latin food in SE1?
- Toddler dance classes
- Light bulbs
- Council Love To Waste Our Money
- Harper Road
- Bakerloo Line Extension: No Promises
- Southwark Council Assembly on January 25
- Yorkshire Terrier seen wandering Great Suffolk Street
- IS THERE A TOPIC ANYWHERE ON "OLD S.E.1." ?
- Sad-looking Tower Bridge Road
- Civil Partnership / Wedding Photographer
- Stray Cat found.
- Computer equipment?
- Cynical - Southwark Council
- Gas fitter / plumber
- Roundabout at TBR and Great Dover
- Buying fireworks
- High Back Chair Needed Urgently
- Paper - US letter size
- Found a kitten
- Another lost black cat
- MDF cut to size?
- Sainsbury's coming to The Cut
- Good Locksmith in SE1
- 1985 BBC Arena about the Old Kent Road: now on YouTube
- Abellio "Buses"
- Streetcar/ZipCar in 2011
- Late night drinking dens in SE1??
- Street dance and athletic club in SE1
- Boris Bikes
- 'Patrols' round SE1
- Riots - updates and is everyone OK?
- Ironing board
- Bermondsey Kitchen becomes Pizarro!
- Cheap simple stools?
- The Virgilian Hell which is Southwark Parking Services
- Floppy discs
- Loss of cycle lanes at Elephant & Castle
- curry Den, Southwark Park Road
- Unused massive empty space in Empire Square Long Lane
- Are you a Bermondsey Local?
- Paterson Park Area Proposed Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
- Former Esso garage, Old Kent Road
- Wanted: Washing lines in London
- Parking Permits
- Charity which might want appliances and furniture?
- Bus 63 crowding
- Yet another Tesco!
- MDF cut, any idea where??
- GP Surgery - Recommendation?
- Burns night toasts - help anyone?
- Ideas for places to visit in SE1 for a team building treasure hunt
- Hate to Post it-but THE POST
- Thomas a Becket Pub, Old Kent Road/Albany Road
- Granite Worktop - Kitchen. Any recommendations?
- Late night Fireworks
- The World Turned Upside Down
- Whats it like? Dover Flats, Old Kent Road
- Aerator help!
- My Big Fat Greek
- RTA Old Kent Road
- Shallots to pickle
- Carpet Fitter Needed!
- London Bridge Experience harassment
- London Blitz 1940
- Simon Hughes - MP. Nil Response!
- Supermarkets near Elephant & Castle?
- Supermarket Shocker
- Charity Clothes Drop Off Bin
- Does anybody know where i could buy ribbon?
- Fish (live & house-pet variety) shop?
- Office furniture - any recommendations?
- my blog, coffee and herbs
- Richards butcher shop, Tower Bridge Road
- Gardening shops for potting compost
- Old TV - disposal
- Old Ramus
- North Peckham Civic Centre, Old Kent Road
- Van Hire
- 'The bombed baths.'
- Cast Iron Radiators
- Police cordon - Tanner Street/ (Jamaica Road end)
- Local Charities- who can collect a housefull of items
- Mr Hatts in the news. We're not worthy...
- Tesco TBR
- London cycle rental at Bricklayers Arms
- Butcher near London Bridge
- Car Cleaning
- 1960's London.
- Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark Free Give Groups - Have you tried it?
- Where to buy mobile phone?
- Where can I buy a Christmas tree?
- Christmas window stickers
- HELP!! Cant find Man with Van thread
- Early life in Bermondsey
- Old Film Clips of London
- Anyone here lives in Charlotte Court? (burglar alarm woes!)
- Do you miss SE1 LONDON
- Bathroom tap and plumber needed!
- Old Walworth photos
- the screw key for waste exit to washing machine
- How many on here shop down East Street Market
- 78 bus
- Pics of Tooley Street/TBR/Old Jamaica Road
- Did you see me come off my bike at St George's Circus
- DIY Store
- Bike parking in SE1?!
- Asian oriental supermarket?
- Shooting at Ministry of Sound, Newington Causeway Closed
- Printers in OKR/London Bridge
- Residents urged to offer their thoughts on the regeneration of Burgess Park
- Mugged outside my own flat
- More Historical Brain-Picking!
- Good PC repairs near E&C
- Children's Country Holidayfund
- Lower Marsh
- What's your favourite road name in SE1?
- More Socialising Needed!
- Looking for soya flour
- Old Kent Road Asda
- Old, Old Kent Road
- Are there any local historians here?
- Miami Health Club on Old Kent Road
- Bike stolen from Tesco
- Recommendation for painters
- Without Latinos there would be no London?
- New to Tooley Street - your help appreciated!
- Computer problems
- Irish Shop in SE1?
- Stabbing in Chaucer Drive
- Millenium City Garage
- Aylesbury Estate - what was the street pattern before it was built?
- Supermarkets in SE1?
- Sliding Wardrobe Doors
- Has anyone got employment from Olympics?
- Quality Food - Bargain Price
- "Dreadful" bus service on routes 1 and 78: Val Shawcross investigates
- Cheap accomodation near Borough Tube
- Dragon Castle
- Garden shed wanted
- Vegetarian Haggis?
- Self storage
- Sewing shops
- New fruit & veg stall on TBR
- Southwark Council to refuse licenses
- Lant Street
- Garden supplies
- Fireworks in SE1?
- Christmas Trees
- New 99p store at Elephant and Castle!
- Making Southwark's Roads Safer
- Cycle Speedway
- Christmas trees that smell like Christmas trees?
- Long Lane road works
- Coin sorting in SE1
- Recycling? Really?
- Swiss cheese plant FREE to a good home
- Old Kent Road Surgery
- Steering me..
- Game tomorrow
- Rocking horse company on Old Kent Road
- WW2 bombsites near Bricklayers Arms
- Surplus Store in Walworth Road
- Mexican grocery?
- Waitrose coming to More London?
- Moving in!
- New Argos Extra store in Old Kent Road
- bermondsey life
- Southwark Council recognises crime levels
- Man with a Van
- Bermondsey Square
- Chicken Sizzler, Tooley Street
- Where to buy window boxes?
- Spare furniture & Charities
- Help - does anyone know of antenatal classes in the area?
- Ben Beber
- Police stopping and searching in Waterloo
- ANOTHER stabbing on OKR
- Mobile hairdresser?
- Grange Road
- Memories of Snowsfields area (was: 'new')
- Thai Food Ingredients
- Bike theft in Chaucer Drive
- E&C: back to the drawing board?
- Car wash?
- B&Q OKR
- Computer repair help
- Yummy Yummy
- Annoying noise on Old Kent Road
- Tower Bridge Road bus crash - woman killed
- Patio Gas in Borough?
- External Hard disk repair
- Toenail gels
- 343 Bus Route
- Know of any good docs and dentists?
- Man & van & tiles
- Parking near Great Suffolk Street
- Rubbish collection in Southwark transformed?
- Evacuation on Wednesday at Tesco and area on the Old Kent Road
- Old Kent Road & East Street
- Eyebrow Threading in SE1?
- Where to buy saffron
- Free to a Good Home
- Livesey Museum of Childhood Under Threat of Closure
- Where is our Congestion Charge Resident's Discount Zone - the West has one....
- Laptop repairs
- Lost Cat near Tower Bridge Road
- WHY there is nothing to eat in SE1 late
- Latin American Restaurants
- Road Surface Quality in SE1
- Looking for shop to rent
- Shad Thames - Is it really that nice?
- Best/worst pizza take out....
- PC Repair!
- Furniture shopping
- Road closure by Tesco
- Leake Street
- Brick By Brick Charity Shop, 388 Old Kent Road
- Decorative Gas Fires
- 'More London' Parking
- Southwark's Plans for Bermondsey Street
- Parking in the vicinity of The Jam Factory
- Instant business cards
- Early Fri AM shoot-out at Tescos
- Anyone know a good secondhand furniture shop?
- Safety on New and Old Kent Road
- Buying a mattress.
- M&S Simply Food - New Kent Road
- Important PS to "attacked at dry cleaners"
- A good traditional chippy
- SE1 shopping bargains
- Pilates in SE1 or SE16
- Where to buy kitchen appliances around SE1?
- New Kent Road cycle path - PLS USE IT!!!
- Plastic bag recycling in SE1
- Tesco and Co
- Old Kent Road gin palace
- Missen family
- Taking Babies Swimming
- Old Kent Road - safety
- Boot sale
- St Stephen's Church, Manciple Street, Southwark
- Bricklayer's Arms Flyover / Roundabout
- The Best and Cheapest Food in SE1