Old Kent Road
Old Kent Road is in the London Borough of Southwark.
Food & Drink
- Costa Azul
- Costa Dos
- Domino's Pizza
- Enat Guada
- Halal Kebabs & Fried Chicken
- Jiejie Restaurant
- King Rooster
- Kulmiye Cafe
- The Lord Nelson
- Old Kent Fish & Chips
- Old Kent Restaurant & Cafe
- Ozzie's Cafe
- Le Panier a Brioche
- Parrilladas del Sur
- Perfect Chicken
- Le Petit Cafe
- Pizza Mania
- Presidential Suya
- Semu Cafe
- Shu Castle
- Super Pizza
- Sweet Mother
- Thomas a Becket
- Tiger Lily
- El Turkistan
- Village Pizza
- Wing Fu
In the news
- Fire at the Perspective Building in Westminster Bridge Road
9 Jun 2013
- Southwark puts up cash for Bakerloo line extension study
5 Jun 2013
- Three escape fire above shop at Flat Iron Square, Union Street
5 Jun 2013
- Recycling bin for low-energy lightbulbs installed in Waterloo
18 May 2013
- Bermondsey offices could be converted to homes without planning permission
10 May 2013
- Boris Johnson visits Old Kent Road Mosque
7 May 2013
- Selco opens Old Kent Road builders' merchants
10 Apr 2013
- John Harvard Library now open 7 days a week
3 Apr 2013
- Council shelves Old Kent Road bail hostel plan
26 Mar 2013
- Massive fire at Walworth Town Hall; fears for Cuming Museum collection
25 Mar 2013
- Man killed in Old Kent Road car crash
24 Mar 2013
- Workfare doesn't work, Simon Hughes tells Parliament
20 Mar 2013
- Mayor urges Pickles to exempt SE1 from housing conversion free-for-all
24 Feb 2013
- Build new primary school on Mandela Way car pound site - Lib Dems
8 Feb 2013
- Dockhead and Old Kent Road fire station redevelopments approved
27 Jan 2013
- Air Quality Waterloo: new campaign calls for better monitoring
22 Jan 2013
- Hundreds queue in Borough High Street for free Shard tickets
19 Dec 2012
- Pedestrian seriously injured in Old Kent Road collision
10 Dec 2012
- 300 evacuated from Shard in emergency services training exercise
9 Dec 2012
- Bakerloo line extension back on the political agenda in Southwark
3 Dec 2012
- Labour's Rebecca Lury wins East Walworth by-election
30 Nov 2012
- Kids enjoy Halloween-themed composting workshop at Mint Street
31 Oct 2012
- Nolias 11 jazz club opens in Stamford Street
17 Oct 2012
- Southwark Fire Station 'under threat of closure'
17 Oct 2012
- Fire on roof of Magdalen Street block
16 Oct 2012
- British Heart Foundation seeks volunteers for Old Kent Road shop
15 Oct 2012
- Police appeal after Old Kent Road shooting
4 Oct 2012
- Brixton murder victim Junior Nkwelle was Walworth Academy pupil
29 Sep 2012
- Police link Old Kent Road stabbing to Aylesbury Estate murder
27 Sep 2012
- Game devised by Walworth Academy pupils on sale at Design Museum
30 Jul 2012
- Olympic Torch Relay comes to Southwark
26 Jul 2012
- Southwark Super Tram: an SE1 to SE5 line 'within two years'?
18 Jul 2012
- Volunteer stewards wanted for Southwark leg of Olympic Torch Relay
9 Jul 2012
- Mayor and Tibetan Buddhist abbot plant evergreen shrub in Spa Gardens
1 Jul 2012
- Baltic restaurant evacuated after Sunday lunchtime kitchen fire
24 Jun 2012
- Millennium Bridge to Old Kent Road: Olympic torch route revealed
14 Jun 2012
- MP: plans to speed up Old Kent Road traffic could hit local shops
13 Jun 2012
- Firefighters tackle small blaze at Clink Prison Museum
11 Jun 2012
- Hercules Road shut as firefighters tackle house fire
11 May 2012
- Fire in Tooley Street underground car park
1 May 2012
- Storytellers embark on pilgrimage from Southwark to Canterbury
18 Apr 2012
- Build a tram from Peckham to the Shard, says Southwark councillor
13 Apr 2012
- Dockhead and Old Kent Road fire stations to be rebuilt in PFI deal
20 Mar 2012
- Southwark Free School swaps SE1 for SE16
12 Mar 2012
- Southwark's mobile recycling centre coming to SE1 estates
11 Mar 2012
- Burst water main shuts Old Kent Road
10 Feb 2012
- East Street Library: council confirms reduced opening hours
6 Feb 2012
- Asda Old Kent Road donates £500 to winter night shelter charity
31 Jan 2012
- Eveline Lowe School reborn as Phoenix Primary School
31 Jan 2012
- Community councils: Labour 'punishing' voters in Lib Dem wards claims MP
29 Jan 2012
- Bermondsey's young 'eco-warriors' take deputation to Southwark Council
29 Jan 2012
- Southwark's community councils: political row over cuts to local meetings
22 Jan 2012
- Sylvia Morris retires after 18 years as head of Cathedral School
11 Dec 2011
- Bus route 172: Abellio told to raise its game
22 Nov 2011
- Final bendy buses leave SE1 streets as route 12 goes double deck
5 Nov 2011
- Volunteers could be used to open John Harvard Library on Sundays
11 Oct 2011
- 80-year-old woman robbed in Old Kent Road: police appeal
21 Sep 2011
- Domino's Pizza gets go-ahead for conversion of World Turned Upside Down pub
8 Sep 2011
- RIOTS: Precautions in Southwark
9 Aug 2011
- The World Turned Upside Down: councillors defer Domino's decision
28 Jul 2011
- Fire at Lupin Point in Abbey Street
28 Jun 2011
- Southwark's Sir Henry Cooper dies aged 76
2 May 2011
- Bamber Gascoigne opens Bankside Gallery show
29 Apr 2011
- Bendy bus driver assaulted in Old Kent Road: witnesses sought
20 Apr 2011
- 149 new homes on Old Kent Road car dealership site
14 Apr 2011
- Council uses traffic wardens as postmen in SE1 to beat Royal Mail delays
7 Apr 2011
- New mosque planned for derelict Old Kent Road site
22 Mar 2011
- Alcohol-related violence on the up in Borough and Bankside
10 Mar 2011
- SE1 woman electronically tagged after dogs ate dead companion
16 Feb 2011
- Furniture recovered from Southwark rubbish depot raises £12,000 for charity
2 Feb 2011
- Government confirms PFI deal to rebuild Dockhead and Old Kent Road fire stations
11 Jan 2011
- Southwark Parking Shop closes as services move online
30 Dec 2010
- Three men jailed for kidnap of man rescued by armed police in Old Kent Road
16 Dec 2010
- Fire at Hay's Lane office building
23 Nov 2010
- Be among the first to see Tate Modern's new building - in Bermondsey
4 Oct 2010
- 91-year-old injured in Old Kent Road collision
30 Sep 2010
- Monopoly makers find mid-point between Mayfair and Old Kent Road
25 Aug 2010
- Protest over Asian factory pay at Asda in Old Kent Road
26 Jul 2010
- "Breathtaking" improvements at Walworth Academy says Ofsted
13 Jul 2010
- Man stabbed in stomach outside Old Kent Road minicab office
10 Jul 2010
- Mayor suggests blitz on Tooley Street traffic lights
1 Jul 2010
- Blackfriars Road pedestrian countdown timers switched on
21 Jun 2010
- Meet Old Kent Road firefighter Ritchie Brockies
9 Jun 2010
- Blackfriars Road gets first UK pedestrian crossing with countdown timer
7 Jun 2010
- Posthumous civic award for Southwark's town crier Peter Moore
10 May 2010
- Interview: Nick Stanton, Southwark Liberal Democrat leader
3 May 2010
- Albert McKenzie: memorial to local war hero planned for Tower Bridge Road
26 Apr 2010
- Fire at Albert Barnes House on New Kent Road
23 Apr 2010
- Old Kent Road firefighter to run London Marathon
16 Apr 2010
- Southwark Liberal Democrats launch election manifesto
15 Apr 2010
- Theo Paphitis launches Simon Hughes' election campaign
1 Apr 2010
- Harriet Harman visits new Walworth Academy
12 Mar 2010
- Councillors send "ugly" Tesco Old Kent Road wind turbine back to drawing board
23 Feb 2010
- Fire warning on extension leads from Old Kent Road 99p shop
22 Jan 2010
- David Cameron visits "impressive" Walworth Academy
18 Jan 2010
- Old Kent Road charity shop to sell furniture recovered from Southwark rubbish depot
12 Jan 2010
- "Westminster rubbish for Westminster people" say Mandela Way protesters
19 Dec 2009
- Bermondsey man jailed for rape
22 Nov 2009
- ANOTHER burst water main in Tooley Street
13 Nov 2009
- Westminster Council's Mandela Way dustcart depot approved by Southwark
4 Nov 2009
On the forum
- Welfare Reform - 10 July topic at Southwark Assembly
- Man with a van
- Southwark Fire Station - another serious fire on its patch
- Parking on the Old Kent Road
- RevitaliSE1 and RevitaliSE17
- Why are there so few coffee shops in SE1?
- Borough window smasher
- Air Pollution in SE1
- Mandela Way
- Anybody know where to buy khubz Arabic bread in SE1?
- New Kent Road Gun Shop
- Closure of Southwark Fire Station-Public Consultation
- Millwall Memorabilia (Mirrored Picture)
- Garden centre
- Old Kent Road NOW outside PC World
- se1 seed potatoes?
- Proposed bail hostel at Rotherhithe New Rd and Old Kent Rd
- One kilometre, 3m high, wall of steel around the Heygate
- Tesco Tooley Street New Tills
- Who ARE all those guys who hang out in B&Q car park?
- Potters Fields / St Olave's graveyard
- Help Someone New To The Area
- Bakerloo Line Extension
- Bricklayer's Subways=RIP
- Icy Pavements - Simon Hughes comments
- Campaign to reinstate Bermondsey Spa rail station
- Blue Mantle OKR (or anywhere to look for antique fireplaces)
- Helicopter crash?
- Car service
- desperate for paint today
- Old Kings Head, Blackfriars Road S E 1
- Copper Kettle, Tower Bridge
- History of Eurotraveller Hotel building, Old Kent Road
- 67 Tower Bridge Road
- Cheese in SE1?
- Where to get cake and pie pans
- Christmas trees
- Old Kent Road/Mandela Way burst water main
- Cat hit by car on Old Kent Road
- Stabbing on Old Kent Road
- School child knocked by cyclist this morning - reopened
- Millwall Memorabilia
- Moving to Great Dover Street
- Anyone remember big warehouse on Gt Dover St, opp St George church and Borough station corner Trinity St.
- Temporary storage space
- Old Kent Road trauma
- Metal inspection covers on New Kent Road
- Olympic Lanes
- New Recycling centre off OKR. Anyone done the tour?
- A tram after all?
- Computer Repair
- Southwark Councils Bulky Waste collection service
- Olympic torch relay in Southwark
- Sick of all the push bikers jumping lights on Borough High St
- New council houses develpment in Long Lane
- New Tyre
- Building of the Tesco Superstore
- Bricklayer's Arms Flyover: Gone. Playing fields? Thoughts?
- Elephant and Castle Air Quality Monitoring
- Curtain Maker
- Home utilities, bedding, pans, etc
- Car Boot Sale SE1
- Are we electing a new Mayor?
- Supermarket overcharging
- Recommendations for Pedicure in SE1?
- 90 Latino folk arrested at Coronet gig as police ask for I.D
- unwell laptop - good fixers?
- John Harvard Library today
- Cheap Latin food in SE1?
- Toddler dance classes
- Light bulbs
- Council Love To Waste Our Money
- Harper Road
- Bakerloo Line Extension: No Promises
- Southwark Council Assembly on January 25
- Yorkshire Terrier seen wandering Great Suffolk Street
- IS THERE A TOPIC ANYWHERE ON "OLD S.E.1." ?
- Sad-looking Tower Bridge Road
- Civil Partnership / Wedding Photographer
- Stray Cat found.
- Computer equipment?
- Cynical - Southwark Council
- Gas fitter / plumber
- Roundabout at TBR and Great Dover
- High Back Chair Needed Urgently
- Paper - US letter size
- Found a kitten
- Another lost black cat
- MDF cut to size?
- Sainsbury's coming to The Cut
- 1985 BBC Arena about the Old Kent Road: now on YouTube
- Abellio "Buses"
- Streetcar/ZipCar in 2011
- Late night drinking dens in SE1??
- Street dance and athletic club in SE1
- Boris Bikes
- 'Patrols' round SE1
- Riots - updates and is everyone OK?
- Ironing board
- Bermondsey Kitchen becomes Pizarro!
- Cheap simple stools?
- The Virgilian Hell which is Southwark Parking Services
- Floppy discs
- Loss of cycle lanes at Elephant & Castle
- curry Den, Southwark Park Road
- Unused massive empty space in Empire Square Long Lane
- Are you a Bermondsey Local?
- Paterson Park Area Proposed Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ)
- Former Esso garage, Old Kent Road
- Wanted: Washing lines in London
- Parking Permits
- Charity which might want appliances and furniture?
- Bus 63 crowding
- Yet another Tesco!
- MDF cut, any idea where??
- GP Surgery - Recommendation?
- Burns night toasts - help anyone?
- Ideas for places to visit in SE1 for a team building treasure hunt
- Hate to Post it-but THE POST
- Thomas a Becket Pub, Old Kent Road/Albany Road
- Granite Worktop - Kitchen. Any recommendations?
- Late night Fireworks
- The World Turned Upside Down
- Whats it like? Dover Flats, Old Kent Road
- Aerator help!
- My Big Fat Greek
- RTA Old Kent Road
- Shallots to pickle
- Carpet Fitter Needed!
- London Bridge Experience harassment
- London Blitz 1940
- Simon Hughes - MP. Nil Response!
- Supermarkets near Elephant & Castle?
- Supermarket Shocker
- Charity Clothes Drop Off Bin
- Does anybody know where i could buy ribbon?
- Fish (live & house-pet variety) shop?
- Office furniture - any recommendations?
- my blog, coffee and herbs
- Richards butcher shop, Tower Bridge Road
- Gardening shops for potting compost
- Old TV - disposal
- Old Ramus
- North Peckham Civic Centre, Old Kent Road
- Van Hire
- 'The bombed baths.'
- Cast Iron Radiators
- Police cordon - Tanner Street/ (Jamaica Road end)
- Local Charities- who can collect a housefull of items
- Mr Hatts in the news. We're not worthy...
- Tesco TBR
- London cycle rental at Bricklayers Arms
- Butcher near London Bridge
- Car Cleaning
- 1960's London.
- Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark Free Give Groups - Have you tried it?
- Where to buy mobile phone?
- Where can I buy a Christmas tree?
- Christmas window stickers
- HELP!! Cant find Man with Van thread
- Early life in Bermondsey
- Old Film Clips of London
- Anyone here lives in Charlotte Court? (burglar alarm woes!)
- Do you miss SE1 LONDON
- Bathroom tap and plumber needed!
- Old Walworth photos
- the screw key for waste exit to washing machine
- How many on here shop down East Street Market
- 78 bus
- Pics of Tooley Street/TBR/Old Jamaica Road
- Did you see me come off my bike at St George's Circus
- DIY Store
- Bike parking in SE1?!
- Asian oriental supermarket?
- Shooting at Ministry of Sound, Newington Causeway Closed
- Printers in OKR/London Bridge
- Residents urged to offer their thoughts on the regeneration of Burgess Park
- Mugged outside my own flat
- More Historical Brain-Picking!
- Good PC repairs near E&C
- Children's Country Holidayfund
- Lower Marsh
- What's your favourite road name in SE1?
- More Socialising Needed!
- Looking for soya flour
- Old Kent Road Asda
- Old, Old Kent Road
- Are there any local historians here?
- Miami Health Club on Old Kent Road
- Bike stolen from Tesco
- Recommendation for painters
- Without Latinos there would be no London?
- New to Tooley Street - your help appreciated!
- Computer problems
- Irish Shop in SE1?
- Stabbing in Chaucer Drive
- Millenium City Garage
- Aylesbury Estate - what was the street pattern before it was built?
- Supermarkets in SE1?
- Sliding Wardrobe Doors
- Has anyone got employment from Olympics?
- Quality Food - Bargain Price
- "Dreadful" bus service on routes 1 and 78: Val Shawcross investigates
- Cheap accomodation near Borough Tube
- Dragon Castle
- Garden shed wanted
- Vegetarian Haggis?
- Self storage
- Sewing shops
- New fruit & veg stall on TBR
- Southwark Council to refuse licenses
- Lant Street
- Garden supplies
- Fireworks in SE1?
- Christmas Trees
- New 99p store at Elephant and Castle!
- Making Southwark's Roads Safer
- Cycle Speedway
- Christmas trees that smell like Christmas trees?
- Long Lane road works
- Coin sorting in SE1
- Recycling? Really?
- Swiss cheese plant FREE to a good home
- Old Kent Road Surgery
- Steering me..
- Game tomorrow
- Rocking horse company on Old Kent Road
- WW2 bombsites near Bricklayers Arms
- Surplus Store in Walworth Road
- Mexican grocery?
- Waitrose coming to More London?
- Moving in!
- New Argos Extra store in Old Kent Road
- bermondsey life
- Southwark Council recognises crime levels
- Man with a Van
- Bermondsey Square
- Chicken Sizzler, Tooley Street
- Where to buy window boxes?
- Spare furniture & Charities
- Help - does anyone know of antenatal classes in the area?
- Ben Beber
- Police stopping and searching in Waterloo
- ANOTHER stabbing on OKR
- Mobile hairdresser?
- Grange Road
- Memories of Snowsfields area (was: 'new')
- Thai Food Ingredients
- Bike theft in Chaucer Drive
- E&C: back to the drawing board?
- Car wash?
- B&Q OKR
- Computer repair help
- Yummy Yummy
- Annoying noise on Old Kent Road
- Tower Bridge Road bus crash - woman killed
- Patio Gas in Borough?
- External Hard disk repair
- Toenail gels
- 343 Bus Route
- Know of any good docs and dentists?
- Man & van & tiles
- Parking near Great Suffolk Street
- Rubbish collection in Southwark transformed?
- Evacuation on Wednesday at Tesco and area on the Old Kent Road
- Old Kent Road & East Street
- Eyebrow Threading in SE1?
- Where to buy saffron
- Free to a Good Home
- Livesey Museum of Childhood Under Threat of Closure
- Where is our Congestion Charge Resident's Discount Zone - the West has one....
- Laptop repairs
- Lost Cat near Tower Bridge Road
- WHY there is nothing to eat in SE1 late
- Latin American Restaurants
- Road Surface Quality in SE1
- Looking for shop to rent
- Shad Thames - Is it really that nice?
- Best/worst pizza take out....
- PC Repair!
- Furniture shopping
- Road closure by Tesco
- Leake Street
- Brick By Brick Charity Shop, 388 Old Kent Road
- Decorative Gas Fires
- 'More London' Parking
- Southwark's Plans for Bermondsey Street
- Parking in the vicinity of The Jam Factory
- Instant business cards
- Early Fri AM shoot-out at Tescos
- Anyone know a good secondhand furniture shop?
- Safety on New and Old Kent Road
- Buying a mattress.
- M&S Simply Food - New Kent Road
- Important PS to "attacked at dry cleaners"
- A good traditional chippy
- SE1 shopping bargains
- Pilates in SE1 or SE16
- Where to buy kitchen appliances around SE1?
- New Kent Road cycle path - PLS USE IT!!!
- Plastic bag recycling in SE1
- Tesco and Co
- Old Kent Road gin palace
- Missen family
- Taking Babies Swimming
- Old Kent Road - safety
- Boot sale
- St Stephen's Church, Manciple Street, Southwark
- Bricklayer's Arms Flyover / Roundabout
- The Best and Cheapest Food in SE1
- Borough Post Office to close
- 200 Old Kent Road
- Great Dover Street
- Death of B St
- New Pizzeria in SE1!
- Le Creuset at Aldi...
- Old Kent Road Tesco
- Pedicure recommendations?
- Good Chinese take-away
- Southwark / Elephant & Castle supermarkets?
- Tate Modern Chimney
- Miami Health Club (Gym) on Old Kent Rd - What's The Scoop?
- Old Kent Road SE1
- Living near Blackfriars Road
- Red route fines?
- South Bank Dental
- Is there one decent bike shop in SE1?
- Old Kent Road - Tiger Lily
- Christmas trees
- Dockhead fire station
- Cross River Tram
- Best Pizza in SE1
- Accident on Old Kent Road
- Chinese buffet
- Tesco Old Kent Road - Re-development
- Incident in Leroy Street
- I'm moving to Borough
- Helicopter madness on Westminster Bridge Road
- TV Rental in London Bridge area?
- Elephant and Castle advice
- Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Falmouth Rd
- Gracelands Palace RIP
- buying plants in SE1
- Streets around Thorburn Square
- 37 degrees gym
- anywhere I can get rid of electrical goods?
- Tesco Elephant food safety
- Where's this?
- Borough Road "improvement?
- Traffic on Tower Bridge Road
- Car park recommendation
- Horrible Happenings down the road
- SE1 Buffet venue
- Bus Crash on New Kent Road on Wednesday Night
- Tooley Street lapdancing club
- Historic SE1 - The Tower Hill Subway
- Tabard Tower blue box
- Dentist Recommendation?
- Westminster Bridge roundabout
- Looking for a dependable cleaner
- Bermondsey Street "Home Zone"
- Security firms or locksmiths for SE1 block?
- Incident in Leroy Street
- Toy donation
- Old Kent Road ASBO
- Tank on Mandela Way
- Traffic jam last night
- Christmas Turkey
- Metro Central
- Driscoll House, New Kent Road
- Local builder needed - small job - any recommedations?
- Care homes in SE1
- Nearest supermarket, cinema & gym
- Lockup/off street parking
- WANTED: Van Rental
- Southwark recycling
- Colombians in London
- Nice, budget hotel or B&B in SE1 area?
- Musical Parking bays...
- Metro Central Heights - Wanted: room for rent
- Raclette cheese
- Restaurant Old Kent Road
- South American Elephant and Castle
- Charity shops - clothes
- Black and Blue - new restaurant
- Garden centre in SE1
- Sofas in SE1
- Dentist - is that a rip-off?